Major Results and Key Achievements
- Only Indian selected to represent India at Spartathlon 2018 (a 248 km grueling ultra-marathon and one of the most prestigious ultra-marathon of the world) to be held in Greece on Sep 28-29th 2018.
- First Indian to complete and win 222 km in 38 hours 20 min at La Ultra Marathon (the highest, dangerous and one of the toughest ultra-marathon in the world) held in Leh Ladakh India from 176-206 August 2017.
- Chosen to represent India at the 12th International Association of Ultra running (IAU) 24 Hour World Championships and WMA 24 Hour World Championship held at Belfast, Ireland in July 2017.
- Winner of 24-hour stadium run with course record (188.8 km; previous record 177 km) organized by NEB sports at Sree Kanteerava Stadium Bangalore from 6th -715 August 2016.
- First runner up in 12 hour Hyderabad stadium run organized by NEB sports at in Hyderabad on 26th-27th May 2018.
- Winner of the Gharwal Runs 2017 76 km (7300 feet elevation) with course record time of 8 hour 50 min (previous record 9 hour 58 min) organized by La Ultra at Dehradun on 18th Feb 2017.
- Winner of the Salomon X-Trails Ultra 2017 160 km in 27 hour 10 min organized by Globeracers at Bhatti lakes Delhi on 7-95 Oct 2017.
- First runner-up of the 4TH Intelenet Trail-A-Thon with a distance of 109 KM in 12 hours, organized by RUNWITHME foundation at Aravalli Hills, Gurgaon India on 29th Jan 2017.
- Successfully completed Garmin 12 Hour Stadium Run (104 km, 4th position in open category) organized by Tabnoo Sports and Entertainment at Thyagraj Sports Complex New Delhi, India on 18th Dec. 2016.
- Winner of Goa Ultra 2016 80 km (8:01:12) category organized by GSR group at St. Sebastian beach, Goa on 5th September, 2016.
- Winner of Coorg Ultra 2016 80 km (9:32:12) category organized by GSR group at Coorg, Karnataka on 10th September, 2016.
- Winner of Shimla Ultra 2016 70 km (7:43:00) category organized by GSR group at Shimla, Himachal Pradesh on 18th June 2016.
- Winner of Salomon Bhatti lake Ultra 2015 80 km category (11:27:00) organized by Globracers (A French event organizing company) at Bhatti Lakes Faridabad-Delhi border on 3″ October 2015.
- First runner-up of Asola Mines Ultra 2016 60 km category (06:32:00) organized at Bhatti lakes Faridabad-Delhi border on 21″ May 2016.
- 4th position in 12 hour stadium run (98.4KM) organized by NEB sports at JLN Stadium New Delhi on 27th Dec 2015. Half Marathon Personal Best – 1 hr : 29 min : 0 sec Full Marathon Personal Best – 3 hr : 20 min : 34 sec Winner of Shimla Ultra 2018 (80 kin) in 9 hours 23 minutes (new course record) organized by Tuffman India on 23′ June 2018 in Mashobra, Shimla India
First runner up in 12 hour Hyderabad stadium run organized by NEB sports limited on 26th May 2018 in Gachibowli stadium, Hyderabad India.
- Run for cause: 75 km charity run from Chandigarh to Patiala to raise funds for kidney transplant of a patient on 3th Dec 2016.
Fundraising for the people and causes you care about.
Show your commitment.